Friday, March 20, 2009

The House on the Left

Hey Kids!

Ok this post is also late and will be short as early mentioned. I AM ON SPRING BREAK BABY!! Ok you remember those WWJD (What would Jesus do)bracelets everyone use to wear? Well while watching this movie all I kept thinking about was WWMD (What would Michael Do). This is a remake of the 1970s or 1980s Wes Craven first directorial movie. He produced the film, so that alone should let you know that it is entertaining at best. This movie was so sick and twisted on so many levels and I LOVED EVERY bit of it. The actors were all really good. I can't really say that much about the movie without telling the actual movie. If you like a good horror movie this is the one for you. I didn't jump from being scared in the movie. I jumped from being either surprised at what was going on in front of my face and from the excitement of anticipating what was gonna happen next. I really felt like I was watching a thriller and not a horror movie. I mean I of course you knew how things were gonna end up but just when you think you know how someone is gonna die they end up dying another way. In my opinion the ending scene is worth the movie ticket price alone. I am not a really big horror movie fan because frankly the past couple years the horror movies I have seen have been dismal at best...lol...but this was really entertaining, exciting, sad and cheerful at the end. Everything a horror movie should be. If you are a fan of horror movies RAN TO SEE THIS MOVIE. If you enjoy a good thriller (like I do) go and see this movie.

~Verdict~

Two snaps up and WWYD (What Would You Do)

No comments: