Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Last Airbender

Hey Kids!

I must say that I am deeply upset...no I'm pissed..I'm just gonna keep it real...I AM PIIIIISSSSSEEEDDDD!!!!!

The Last Airbender was suppose to be my biggest movie of the summer and instead it ended up being my biggest let down of the summer. M. Night I promise you I am gonna smack your face if I ever get the opportunity to meet you in person. You ruined this beautiful story and classic cartoon with this hideous big screen adaptation. I know your kids are pissed at you too since they are the reason you decided to make this movie.

Any true fan of Avatar: the last Airbender the cartoon is going to HATE I repeat HATE this movie. They couldn't even be bothered to pronounce the names correctly! And another thing...the cast is suppose to be ASIANS not whites and Asian Indians. Now I will excuse the Asian Indian casting because I think M. Night was just looking out for his people and friends for once...BUT I DO NOT GET the casting of AANG and the other two leads...I mean "Jasper" from Twilight is casted as Soka...and some no talent little girl is suppose to be the FIERCE Katarra! I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

I am not even going to give this movie the satisfication of having a completed and full review. I'm going to stop there. And M. Night if you make the second movie a hot piece of trashy mess like this one...I PROMISE you I'm going to do everything in my power...I will stop there.

HATED IT!!!

Two snaps wwwaaaay DOWN!!!

No comments: