Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Blockbuster Summer time!

Hey Kids!!!!

YAY!!!! It's finally here! The start of the Summer Blockbuster Movie season. I am super excited. I know I haven't been doing a great job with updating but I hope that will get a lot better now that school is coming to a close and my favorite part of the movie season is finally here. Now I am more than a little pissed that I have to wait til November before I see the movie I am most anticipating for 2010, (Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part I) it's ok that gives me more time to get my slytherin costume and Hermonie wand together for the premier (don't judge me!). But the hot werewolves and vampires in Eclipse will help as well. So we start this summer off with Iron Man 2! I am a huge fan of the first movie and I can not wait to see this one! I love RDJ (Robert Downey, Jr) and I think he was perfectly cast as Tony Stark. I also have a bit of a crush on Jon Favreau (again don't judge me), even though he directs the movie you still get to see him play a bodyguard/driver and that works for me. Now I am not really sure how I feel about them replacing Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle...mainly because Don isn't really eye candy, not to say that Terrence Howard really was either (don't get me wrong he is cute but I just can't get all into him like that he reminds me too much of my dad), but Don can act his butt off so let's see what he does with this character. I also think this will be a different genre for him. I don't think he has been in too many action big budget movies.

Well kids I hope you are getting just as excited as I am! It's summer time and what better way to spend beautiful hot days than in a nice cool movie theater!

1 comment:

bnotha1 said...

well michael i see you are putting the expensive education to good use...well done sir